Are you not able to play Facebook games on Google Chrome? Here are some solutions you can try to fix the Facebook games issue on Google Chrome. If you are facing issues while playing games on Facebook in Google Chrome web browser. Then you can read this whole article to fix your problem.
There are some issues that cause this problem in Google Chrome. If you are an amazing player on Facebook and you defeat your friends in online Facebook games, you may not like to lose from them due to this technical reason.
So here are some solutions, you can try out now to fix this issue on Google Chrome.
Fix the Facebook Games issues on Google Chrome
1. As you know that playing games online on Facebook requires Adobe Flash Player. All the latest version on Google Chrome has inbuilt Flash Player. So if you are using the latest version of chrome then you need not install flash player from any other source but you can simply reinstall Google Chrome.
But even after reinstalling Chrome the problem still persists then you can install a Non-IE Flash Player from Adobe’s website.
2. Try playing in a different web browser to see if one offers a better experience than others. Although we often find that Google Chrome offers the best experience.
Read also: Why your android gets slower day by day
Read also: Best alternatives of Truecaller app
3. Make sure to install a stable version of Flash Player and not the Beta version.
4. You can try updating your internet browser to the latest version. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let them know more about what you’re seeing when you try to play a game.
5. Remove the game from your list of Installed Apps under Facebook Settings and then re-install it.
Note: Facebook games are not able to play in chrome because Facebook disabled that method. Because if you play games in chrome, that makes an easy way to hack that game. That’s why they disabled that. Now they introduced “Facebook Game room” for playing Facebook games.
These were some solutions and reasons behind this issue. You can try out these things and let us know in the comments below. If you still have any question, right down in the comments below. Thank you…