Do you want to win head to head contest in dream11? Here are some tips and tricks which will help you to win head to head contest in dream11. If you would have joined the Dream11 app you may have heard about the “Head to Head” contest also. In my opinion, this is the best contest to win cash in the Dream11 app. Because you will have a 50:50 chance of winning the contest.
But if you want to win almost every game, you must try these tips and tricks to win the head to head contest. So here I have given some tips and tricks you must follow to win head to head contest every time.
Head to Head winning Tips and tricks for Dream11
- You should join the Head to Head Contest with your best team.
- It is better to join a head to head contest with your perfect team.
- The process of creating the team is given below in easier words.
- Always try to choose all-rounder in your team as they score more points.
- You must edit your team after line up declares.
- Join head to head contest 3 to 4 hours before the match because if your opponent doesn’t change his team player after line up, your chances of winning will increase.
Dream11 Tips and Tricks:
- Don’t think about credits of different players if you have remaining credits after making your team. Because not always you will need the whole credits.
- Always check your opponent’s profile, because if he is a master in that game you should try your luck to win that game.
- Follow your gut feelings if you are not satisfied with your created team.
- Ask your friends also to share their team with you to get more ideas.
- Check on Google for a perfect team selection.
- Also, try to pick new players as they are unpredictable for anyone. If they make a perfect debut you will have your winning amount too.
- One last thing I would suggest that you should pick the “real captains” also in your team because they play with a responsibility to win that match. You can pick them as your Captain or Vice Captain also.
- Be positive and wait for the final result.
You should make the best team after seeing the Pitch Condition, Average Score of ground, Toss Details, and Playing XI.
Before selecting any player in the team, see his recent form and record then take him in the Fantasy Cricket Team. You can choose anyone in the head to head because when a flop player earns more points, chances of better rank increase.
Hence, we have to look for the Pitch conditions, Venue Stats, Toss Details, and Playing XI before making the team. The universal combination of the ideal team is 6-5. Most of the fantasy players play and win with this combination.
You can also win the mega contest with these tips and tricks. If you have any questions, ask in the comment section below.
Tips to create a team to win head to head
Winning a fantasy game is not easy and everyone is not so perfect to win this game. You have to do some extra work and extra effort too. It also depends on your luck because if you luckily selected the right player then no one is going to stop you from winning the contest. Luck actually matters because even a master player does not win always. So we can say that…
Hard Efforts/Your Skill + Your Good Luck = Fantasy Game Winner
Now we will look where we have to work hard and use our skill, to create the best Dream11 Team.
Here are some things you must consider before making your team:
- Check the player’s recent form and status
- Research about the pitch’s condition
- Follow the toss details (Who will bat first/Bowl first).
- Select players according to pitch condition and toss detail.
- Choose the best players as your team’s Captain and Vice-captain.
You can research these points from these websites for this:
These websites provide Live Scores, Team Analysis, Latest Cricket News, Match Previews (Squads, Team News, Probable Playing XI, and Pitch Condition).
Players’ recent form
If you want to make the best Dream11 Team and win money in Fantasy Cricket Contest, then it is good to check the player’s recent form. Because It has been seen that there is a high chance of playing a good inning from inform players than out of form players.
You should also check the coach and Captain to know the real position of the team.
You have to research about the pitch condition, about how the pitch is helpful for the bowlers (Faster or spinner), or batsmen. You should keep that in mind while making your team. If you don’t get any news about the pitch, research the ground history for the last 3-5 matches and you should predict accordingly. You can check this information in the Archives section on Cricbuzz.
Venue Stats (What is the Average Score of Ground?):
An average score of ground gives us an idea that what may be the total score range (lowest to highest) and how many wickets may fall in the field. We can get the venue stats in the Match Facts section of Cricbuzz.
To get the details:-
Select the match
Now click on Match Facts
Note: This will work only on desktop. If you are using the Cricbuzz mobile app, then this method will not work.
After an update on the points system in Dream11, Toss is crucial while creating your Fantasy Cricket Team.
After the toss, we have to know which team will bowl first and which team will bat first.
You can get the details of playing 11 on cricbuzz.com and espncricinfo.com. After declared the playing XI, The Dream11 app also shows the playing (with a green dot) and non-playing (with a red dot) players.
After watching the playing XI, update your team. And make sure all selected players are playing.
Choose the best players as Captain and Vice-captain
The proper strategy for choosing a good Captain and Vice-captain in Dream11 is essential for your winning. Captain and Vice-Captain are the main players for Fantasy Cricket teams. As the captain gets 2X times the points while the Vice-captain gets 1.5X times the points scored.
Here, I will also share a few tips which will help in deciding the best choice for Captain and Vice-captain.
Eg. You should pick all-rounders as Captain or Vice-captain because you will get more points in both situations whether they bat or ball.
One last thing I would suggest that you should see the winner’s team also and learn from their strategies. Because sometimes you may miss something but they don’t and that’s the way they may have won. Also, you should learn from your previous mistakes while creating your dream team.
Winning any head to head contest is not difficult. You just have to follow some tips and tricks while creating your team. The only thing that could stop you from winning is your luck because fantasy games are based on luck…
Hi, I am Suraj Bhaskar, founder of this blog. I am a student and part-time blogger. Here I share the latest and tested information about android, the internet, and new tech-related information. You can follow me on different social media sites to get in touch with me. Thank You…