Here are some iPhone secret codes you must try. These are some cool and useful secret codes for iPhone hacks and tricks. By using these hidden codes you can access some internal settings which are not made visible by developers at the user level.
These codes are only used for troubleshooting purposes from a developer’s aspect. These codes are the combination of special characters and numeric keywords which are start with * and end with #.
Let us know that different gadgets have different Hidden Codes. So we have also shared a list of Android Secret Codes. Therefore here we have listed iPhone Secret Codes as well as their function in your device.
By using Hidden Codes in your iPhone you can experience some additional functioning. You can also change the internal settings of your iPhone. These Hidden Secret Codes let you explore some hidden menus, diagnostics, and other functionality. You can also know more about this by using these iPhone Secret Codes List.
All iPhone Secret Codes List.
- It will display your iPhone IMEI. It is an identifier for your mobile phone hardware.
- This code opens your field mode which contains all of the iPhone’s inner settings, cell information, and the newest network.
- You can check the number in order to call forwarding when the iPhone is busy. And again, but for when the iPhone is busy.
|*646# (Postpaid only)|
- It will display your available minutes.
|*225# ( Postpaid only)|
- To check the Bill Balance
- To check the Account balance use this code for prepaid iPhone only.
- You can check call control bars by using this code. Also for seeing whether barring is enabled or disabled for outgoing you can check all the usual suspects like fax, SMS, voice, information, etc.
- For checking connected line presentation is enabled or not you can use this code. like to the calling line presentation, you can also check whether the connected line presentation is enabled or disabled.
- You can set an inquiry for call forwards. Find the settings for your call forwarding. You will see whether you have a fax, SMS, voice, knowledge, sync, async, paid access & packet access call forwarding enabled or disabled.
- It will let you know about the use of information info.
- To check the number of missed calls.
- You can verify the number for forwarding calls If there is no service is available.
- EFR mode Enhanced Full Rate improves your iPhone voice quality, but it will slightly reduce battery life.
- Barring code # Outgoing calls abroad to block the lock code to inquire about her please contact your network operator.
- It allows you to hide your number.
So, these were some unique iPhone secret codes. If you want to try them, you can but be careful. Some codes may not work in some versions. If you have any question write in the comments below.