How to log out of Instagram account that is remembered. Easy steps to log out Instagram from all devices remotely in android or computer. Has it ever happened to you that you forgot to log out of your Instagram account after logging in to your friend’s or office PC or any other Android phone? And now you are worried about the sign-out of your Instagram account from that device.
Don’t worry about that. If you are wondering how to sign out an Instagram account on all devices like android or iPhone remotely, then you have come to the correct place.
Here you will learn how to log out of Instagram and how to log out your Instagram accounts from all devices remotely.
How to log out of Instagram account on all devices remotely
Here are two methods to log out of your Instagram account from all other devices remotely. The first way to log out of the Instagram account from all other devices is by changing your current Instagram account password.
After successfully changing your Instagram password, Instagram will be automatically logged out of your account immediately except the current device. Let’s see how to change the password of Instagram on your Android or ios devices.
The given steps are very simple and the same for Android as well as ios devices. Follow the steps as given below to change the password:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on the “three-line” menu from the top right corner.
- Now tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ option and after that the ‘Password’ option.
- You will see a pop-up window “Email sent”.
- Now Press OK.
- You will get a “Reset Password” link in your email, just tap on the link.
- Now enter the Old password of your account and create New Password in the respective field. Then tap on the ‘Right’ icon from the top right to save it.
Now your Instagram account will be logged out from all other devices or computers except your current device.
How to log out of the Instagram account from other devices without changing password
Here you’ll learn how to log out of Instagram accounts from other devices without changing your password.
- Open the Instagram application on your device.
- Tap on the “profile icon” from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on three lines from the top right corner.
- Here tap on the “settings” menu.
- And tap on the “Security” option.
- After that, tap on the “Login activity” option.
Here you will see all your active sessions on Instagram on different devices when and where it was used.
- Tap on the three dots option.
- Now tap on Log out and OK.
How to log out of Instagram on your android phone
- First of all open the Instagram app.
- Now tap on the profile icon.
- If you have multiple accounts logged in, you will instead tap your “profile picture”.
- Now tap three horizontal lines (☰) at the top right corner.
- Tap the setting gear icon at the bottom of the menu.
- Here just scroll down and tap “Log Out”.
- If you have used multiple accounts, you’ll see “Log Out of All Accounts”.
- Select “Remember” or “Not Now”.
Tap “Remember” if you want to log back into your Instagram account without entering your password.
Tap “Not Now” if you don’t want to save your login information along with your password on that device.
Now your accounts will be logged out from the app. It was all easy.
How to log out of Instagram account that is remembered
If you have already logged out and selected the option “Remember” then you will have to remove your account completely. For that, you have to log in again but this time it won’t ask for your password. Because you had already selected the “Remember” option. Now to log, out completely follow all the steps given above.
But at the last step tap “Not Now” which will prevent your android or iPhone from remembering your login information.
If you don’t want Instagram to remember your login information, uncheck the “Remember my login info” box.
Now just tap “Remove account” and confirm it.
So these were the all easy options you can go for logging out of your Instagram account. Whenever you feel to check your login activity, you can go through these steps. You can log out from all devices remotely from any other device. If you felt this helpful, comment below. Thanks for reading…